**** Vehicle & myself reside in Victoria on Vancouver Island ****
Up for sale is my 2008 G37 Obsidian black exterior & black interior 2DR coupe 6spd RWD. As standard comes with power mirrors, heated seats, windows, cruise control, a/c, sunroof, rear spoiler.
The wheels were recently taken to Greens Automotive on the mainland for a repaint & trueness check.
K&N Air filters
Optima red top battery
Zspeed Aluminum Engine splash shield w/oil filter trap door
Blacked out front grille
Cusco front upper strut brace
Hotchkiss front lower & rear sway bars
TWM Short Shifter
Fast Intentions full exhaust & resonated high flow cats
Factory IPL front bumper/side skirts & fog lights
Tint on all windows except windshield
XIX X05 20x8.5F +20 and 20x10R +45 wheels (missing 1 centre cap).
Air lift front/rear shocks + Accuair E-level air ride suspension
The air ride system was professionally installed by bagbarn on the mainland with the control pad hardwired and tucked away from sight but easily accessible.
Vehicle has been well maintained & has a new clutch installed less than 8,000 kms ago.
Issues with the car:
1) One of the muffler canisters has a dent. Doesn't affect sound/performance. Not visible unless under the car.
2) Steering wheel bezel has seen some wear (see pics)
3) Driver side window squeaks when window meets door seal at the top. Possibly due to the tint?
4) As previously mentioned - missing 1 center cap
5) TPMS light has come on. Confirmed it is just a sensor replacement required as there are no leaks and tires are good. I've purchased a set of sensors that I will include with the car.
I have owned this car for 7 years and in all that time it has never gone wrong once (except for the TPMS sensor issue). Everything works.
Additional Pictures Available. Car was recently detailed and has 152,### on the odometer.
Purchaser must be willing to complete transaction/register the car in their name at time of sale at an ICBC office. Not willing to sign the car over without knowing it is no longer in my name. This is a requirement as I've heard legal horror stories when this step isin't done.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|