We are selling our 2002 GMC Safari Van, because we are leaving the country... so sadly we have to say goodbye to "Lilly"!
Due to our's and the loving care of "Lilly's" previous owners, she is in exceptionally good condition.
Last July (2017) we spend around $900 for a new set of ALL SEASON TIRES and replaced the SHOCKS.
The Summer of 2016, $1100 of repairs and improvements were performed (WHEEL ALIGNMENT, BRAKES FLUID, EXHAUST, SUSPENSION ARM ASSEMBLEY (left and right), AIR FILTER, COOLING SYSTEM, BATTERY).
OIL CHANGES and general maintenance (AIR and OIL FILTER last changed in Oct 2017) were done regularly.
Odometer reading is 236xxx km.
LILLY is ready to go!!! We converted it to a perfect camperized VAN in summer 2017, which comes with everything you will need:
- Bed frame with fitted mattress (The Foam Shop $279 in June 2017), blanket and pillows, bed frame is convertible into a couch
- Kitchen cupboard with lots of storage
- Storage boxes for kitchen stuff, food, clothes, books, etc.
- Coleman stove with all kind of cooking utensils and a table
- Cooler/Ice box
- Tool box with all kind of tools, tire chains
- 2 full size spare tires
- Roof box for some extra storage
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|