Vast, airy, freshly renovated 3000 sqft retail space located at the corner of Main street and 11th Avenue in Mount Pleasant, one of the city's most rapidly developing neighbourhoods. With The Duke, The Independent, and Vya Living developments, over 500 new residential condo units are being filled in the surrounding area. Budding with boutiques, trendy retailers, restaurants and cool hangouts, the Mount Pleasant district is a highly desirable location for established and emerging businesses.
The space is located one lot off of Main on 11th Avenue under the RollerGirl.ca skate shop, across the street from Stone Fox Hair Inc., Dock Lunch, Blossom and Vine Floral and Sarah & Jane Beauty Salon.
The neighbouring corner lot has been redeveloped into new retail spaces that are currently being finalized and are likely to host high-traffic restaurants, shops, and cafes.
* Exceptionally large yet affordable retail opportunity in desirable and central Mount Pleasant
* 10 feet of linear frontage less than 65 feet from Main Street, next door to new high end retail
* The building's facade is bright pink, your section of the frontage currently has a fresh new pink flamingo mural on teal which can be repainted to your liking.
* Customer parking across the alley in free shared lot
* Optic Fibre internet ready with Telus.
* Access to paper / cardboard recycling and compost included in rent.
* Multi stall customer washrooms
* Storage rooms
* Part of the Main Street Car Free Day and Mural Festival street festival areas, which makes for a busy summer and a chance to take over part of 11th Avenue and meet your customers in the street.
The temporary separating walls between the outer walls and the columns walls can easily be removed to create a large open space, ready for your layout.
A great opportunity for a lot of space in a central prime shopping location at a fraction of the going price.
2 or 3 year lease. First and last month. Valid business license and liability insurance required.
Contact us for lease rates
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|