Log In needed $850 · Seeking FEMALE roommate to share 2 bedroom ground level apartment!Report Ad
Seeking a FEMALE (sorry guys!) roommate to share a beautiful, newly renovated 2 bedroom + 1 bathroom main level suite in the trendy Fraserhood corridor kitty-corner to Grays park. This is a lease takeover available as of the middle of August up until August 2019. You'll be required to pay half of the deposit ($437.50 - to me, you'll receive yours back at the end of the term which would be what I initially paid - same amount!) upon agreement and moving in!
Ideally looking for someone who's non smoker, non partier (drinks are okay, just no rowdy parties, as landlords live upstairs and have two young children), and either student or working professional is fine. You'd be sharing with a working professional, in her late 20's.
- Private outside patio area with small garden
- Private secured entry, big windows and lots of natural light (main 1st floor of house, not basement)
- Partitioned separate fully monitored ADT alarm system as well as 2 x smoke detectors and fire suppression sprinkler system
- Full-height 8ft ceilings, new fixtures, freshly painted walls and maple hardwood flooring
- Radiant in-floor heating with own thermostat (self-controlled independent heating)
- Open concept kitchen/living space with full in-suite appliances including clothes washer & dryer as well as dishwasher machine.
- Two non-adjoining bedrooms with good closet space and full-sized windows
- Newly renovated bathroom with new vanity and sink; soaker tub and shower with glass sliding doors
- The suite is on the main level of a house located at 1028 E31st Ave. near the corner of Windsor St. which is a dedicated traffic calmed street and official bike lane; Grays Park is kitty-corner across the lane.
- Two minute walk to 33rd bus direct to King Ed station (Canada Line) and through to UBC, or direct east to 29th Ave station (SkyTrain - zone 1!).
- A five minute walk to Fraser Street shops, restaurants and transit; the number 8 bus direct downtown through Main Street.
- $1,800/month + 1/3 utilities (estimated at $50/month based on double occupancy)
- Damage deposit required
- References required
This is available ASAP! Please contact me if you're interested.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|